Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Was my letter to the Knesset Members merely frothing at the mouth? Here are the links that led me to these conclusions. Please come to your own conclusions.

bs"d

Please scroll down.  Following the letter itself I added the links that led me to the conclusions that I did. 

It is not my intention to malign the Supreme Court of Israel. Frankly it pains me to do so and I will be more than happy to post any proof that disputes my conclusions. 

השיבה שופטינו כבראשונה My Letter to the Knesset Ministers and Members To Reign in Israel Supreme Court Not to Destroy Jewish Settlement of Amona and Legalize Illegal Beduin Squatters.
http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2016/08/my-letter-to-knesset-ministers-and.html

Here they are... the articles that brought me to the conclusions that I did. You can come to your own conclusions.. 

Amona is a test case for Israeli democracy  
As a matter of procedure, Israel's High Court of Justice does not examine or evaluate evidence and does not decide issues of land ownership. They rely on what government offices tell them.


Susya: David Bedein's response to Obama's threat of a "harsh response" if illegal Arab outpost is demolished. Academic research proves there was never an Arab Susya http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2016/08/susya-david-bedeins-response-to-obamas.html

Im Tirzu: Fwd: From Words to Action: Exposing the Foreign Agents in Israel’s Supreme Court
http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2016/08/fwd-from-words-to-action-exposing.html


I have been in touch with Nati Smadar.  He is an Israel activist for Amona.  I am in touch with those who are trying to get him and his family out of debt, listed in the article and  the deadline is the end of August. This is a true story.  Please come to his financial aid!

Again, the history of how the BaGatz have treated the Hilltop Youth and Meir Ettinger as their leader with immoral albeit "legal" administrative detention is the backdrop of what is now happening in Amona and Sussiya.  Yesh Din veYesh Dayan. 

DUMA-one year (and three arson attacks) later by Martin Sherman and AMONA stop the slated destruction!


I have been told that the Hebrew name for Israel's Supreme Court is BaGatz. BaGatz is an acronym for בית דין גבוה לצדק.  Where is the TZEDEK? (Thank you Nati Smadar for pointing this out. )

To quote Andrew McCarthy from the National Review article to impeach Hillary Clinton he writes: http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2016/08/if-hillary-is-corrupt-congress-should.html

The Framers [of the Constitution] would have thought laughable the suggestion that corrupt members of the president's cabinet — officials who had taken their corrupt actions with the president's knowledge and support — would be prosecuted by the president's own law-enforcement agents. 

So too it is laughable the suggestion that the BaGatz can prosecute itself.


Sincerely,

Robin Ticker

Israel Advocacy Calendar (www.IsraelAdvocacyCalendar.com).
Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) and Howard Chaim Grief great activists and lovers of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichronum Baruch.  May their memories serve as a blessing. 

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: