Friday, July 22, 2016

Trump and Women: Ivanka Trump and "I'm a Women and I Support Trump here's why" by Leah bas Levi

bs"d

Vote Trump for equal pay and childcare, says Ivanka
Donald Trump's daughter explains why she believes her father would be better for women than Hillary Clinton.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215395

On this topic, I thought you would be interested in reading another perspective as per why women choose Donald Trump by Linda Cohen.

I'm a Woman and I support Trump.  Here's why:
http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2016/07/im-women-and-i-support-trump-by-leah.html



--
Sincerely,

Robin Ticker

Israel Advocacy Calendar (www.IsraelAdvocacyCalendar.com).
Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) and Howard Chaim Grief great activists and lovers of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichronum Baruch.  May their memories serve as a blessing. 

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: