Wednesday, December 30, 2015

bs"d In Tribute to the Duma Suspects, The Boys In The Hands of Shabak. Uzia Tzadok 13 Singing KeSheHalev Bocheh - When the Heart Cries


bs"d

This song must describe the heart wrenching pain of these kids framed, defamed, isolated and thrown into the pit by their brothers and sisters in Am Yisroel.

When the Heart Cries 
Uzia Tzadok 13 from Kfar Chefetz

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B86sGl9yfinjQkw3YUd5M2N3WUV0VWpENHRWZDdBZlFkX0tB/view?usp=sharing

English translation, transliteration below....

KeSheHalev Bocheh

When the heart cries
only God hears
The pain rises out of the soul
A man falls down before he sinks down
With a little prayer (he) cuts the silence
Shma (Hear) Israel my God,
you're the omnipotent
You gave me my life,
you gave me everything
In my eyes a tear,
the heart cries quietly
And when the heart is quiet,
the soul screams
Shma (Hear) Israel my God,
now I am alone
Make me strong my God;
make it that I won't be afraid
The pain is big,
and there's no where to run away
End it because I can't take it anymore
(make the end of it because I have no more energy left within me)


The words are so relevant to these boys. 

Uzia Tzadok 13 from Kfar Chefetz

Shma Israel | לשמוע ישראל

Kshehalev bohe rak elokim shomea
Hake-ev ole metoh haneshama
Adam nofel lifne shehu shokea
Vetfilat ktana hoteh et hadmama
Shma Israel elohay ata hakol yahol
Natata li et hayay natata li hakol
Beenay dima halev bohe besheket
Oo'kshe halev shotek haneshama zo-eket
Shma Israel elohay ahshav ani levad
Hazek oti elokay asse shelo efhad
Hake-ev gadol veen lean livroah
Asse shehigamer ki lo notar bi koah
Kshehalev bohe hazman omed milehet
Adam roeh et kol hayav pitom
El halo noda hu lo rotse lalehet
Le elokav kore al saf tehom
Shma Israel elokay ata hakol yahol
Natata li et hayay natata li hakol
Beenay dima halev bohe besheket
Ookshe halev shotek haneshama zo-eket
Shma Israel elohay ahshav ani levad
Hazek oti elohay asse shelo efhad
Hake-ev gadol ve-en lean livroah
Asse shehigamer ki lo notar bi koah.

-- 
Sincerely,

Robin Ticker

Israel Advocacy Calendar (www.IsraelAdvocacyCalendar.com).
Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) and Howard Chaim Grief great activists and lovers of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichronum Baruch.  May their memories serve as a blessing. 

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: