Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Klinghoffer Protest: Mayor Guliani Speech (Video and Transcript), My Comments to the NY Times Post on At the Metropolitan Opera’s first performance of John Adams’s “The Death of Klinghoffer” October 20, 2014

bs"d


Klinghoffer protest. Video and transcript of Former Mayor Rodolph Guliani - Distortion of History. Exposes Arafat and the Palestinian Authority as a corrupt terrorist organization http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2014/10/klinghoffer-protest-video-and.html

Fwd: My Letter to the New York Times (comments) and to Opera Lovers (Let's see if any of it gets published) I submitted in 4 parts due to 1500 words limit per comment http://shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com/2014/10/fwd-my-letter-to-new-york-times.html
--
Sincerely,

Robin Ticker
Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan) and Howard Chaim Grief great activists and lovers of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichronum Baruch.  May their memories serve as a blessing.

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: