Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's the Wild West in Judea and Samaria. Where is the IDF? Where are the Police? Taxation w/o representation!

bs"d


Dear Media and Rabbanim and Activist List, amv"sh


Please publicize so this does not continue.  


For all of you who are doing your part in the Mitzvah of Al Taaamod Al Dam Reiacha, not standing by idly as your brothers blood is being spilled, a big Yasher Koach. To everyone else, it seems to me the following Pasuk from Megillat Esther applies. 


Im Hacharesh Tacharishu.....



From: Ehud Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:28 PM

Subject: A serious event that happened tonight

 

 

90 minutes ago (around 8 pm, 16 Feb 2012), a good friend of mine, Julie, that leave in Neve Daniel, drove near Beitar. A stone was throne at her car, and the window blast. She called the Army, and they told her they are not interested in the case. UNBELIEVABLE! She called the Police, and they told her its approximately case number 100 this week. Make sure that the relevant people will get the right awareness and hopefully will act to change things. Todah, Ehud. Engineer. Petach Tikva.

 

From: Julie Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:42 PM

 

At 7:35 I was driving to Beitar from Neve Daniel and was surprised by a rock that hit my car and the window smashed. I  kept driving till the gate of Beitar and stopped to tell the Shomer. He did not even get out to see if I was Ok.  I pulled over. He called the moked who barely asked whether I was ok and then told me to go to the police - we don't need to see you.  The Police told me the same thing.  The fact that I could've been traumatized and unable to drive didn't occur to anyone - how would they feel without their weapons being attacked by a deadly weapon.  When I asked them whether they were coming they said no.  When I expressed surprise that they weren't coming (somewhat hysterically) they put the phone down on me.  I then called the police, by then I was sobbing, who also didn't bother to send anyone. (whereas ravshatz from Neve Daniel called and asked if I needed him to come and get me....).


I am horrified by this lack of concern. In Beitar there were numerous attacks on that road in the last week  (near Husan).  On the way home I did not see one army jeep or police car  1/2 an hour later, nor 20 minutes after that, when my dentist (also from Neve Daniel) drove back.  We both thought that was odd  - to say the least. This is the second time I was hit by a rock recently - the last night of Chanukah we were hit by a rock. Missed my daughter's head by about 10 cm. My daughter is 3 1/2.

 


--
Sincerely,

Robin Ticker
Activist emails sent to my list  are L'Ilui Nishmat Yisrael ben David Aryeh ob"m (Izzy - Kaplan)  a great activist and lover of Eretz Yisroel, Am Yisroel and the Torah. Yehi Zichrono Baruch.

Most of these emails are posted on Shemittahrediscovered.blogspot.com 

Personal emails to individuals will not be posted to my blog. 

No comments: