Friday, January 02, 2009

utube of Pro Hamas rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida December 30, 2008.

bs"d

Dear Fellow Activists, amv"sh

Unfortunately, nothing works better to wake up the Jews then finding that Hamas is in our own  neighborhood.  My son is learning in a Yeshiva in Florida not that far from the airport.  The airport, is in Fort Lauderdale.

And I thought I only needed to be concerned with my daughter in Israel. Hashem Yerachem! 

I told my son that the way Jews fight a war is not only with the military. Each and every Jew is needed.  I asked him to be extra careful in making Minyan on time, putting on Tefillin and have Eretz Yisroel in his prayers and when he learns.  These are the weapons we have that can protect our lives wherever we live.


PRO HAMAS Demonstration on Dec. 30, 2008 in Fort Lauderdale Florida.  Make sure to watch at least the 2nd video (the one with the date on it).

http://bokertov.typepad.com/btb/2008/12/pro-palestinian.html

No comments: