Monday, March 17, 2008

Tzvia Sariel with iron chains, hands and feet after Sanhedrin ruling!!!

bs'"d
 
I received this letter from Rav Hillel Weiss of the Sanhedrin regarding Tzvia Sariel at 3/17/2008 12:38:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time.  I can't believe this is true. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!  If for some reason I misunderstood Rav Weiss then I will send you all a correction.
 
After being mistreated and incarcerated for no legitimate reason, I too would be apprehensive about whom they are placing in my cell.  HOW DARE THEY PUT HER IN CHAINS!!!!
 
Rabbi Weiss writes:
 
I  visited Tzvia yesterday.She was still punished in very small room tied by iron chains hands and feet because she refused to be with a non Jewish women in her room. The lady jailer called her racist, "because of people like you there was the holocaust she said  to Tzvia.  
 



No comments: